Last June 5th, the accreditation chairs from PRSA Miami and PRSAFTL got together online for an intro video conference on how to become Accredited in Public Relations (APR). Here’s a recording of the session, “Five Steps to Lifelong APR”, by Annabel Beyra, APR and Victor Aimi, APR. Read on for a few helpful links to get your APR journey started:
Five Steps to Lifelong APR:
- Apply: use this form and pay $385 (PRSA Miami and PRSAFTL members get reimbursed in two parts once they pass the panel and the exam)
- Study: here’s the study guide
- Panel Presentation: start by filling out this questionnaire for your panel
- Computer-based examination: once you pass the panel, you can take the exam at one of dozens of examination sites near home. These are some sample questions. And we now have a live demo of the test!
- Maintenance: use this form every three years to stay accredited